Clusters of tender blooms seem to float above the garden path. Can a rose arch be more perfect than this? Beneath the luxuriant array of blooms, the sturdy metal garden arch supporting them is hardly visible now. This works well with repeat-blooming, less strong-growing roses. In this photo, the ‘Rosilia’ rambler scales a Classic Garden Elements ‘Kiftsgate’ Victorian metal rose arch.
- About Us
Classic Garden Elements
D & D since 1998 - Romance. Style. Hype. Elegance. Uniqueness. ... since 20 years our credo and motivation. 2 decades of highest craftmanship and distinctive design - this is now and still Classic Garden Elements
- Luxuriant roses growing on arches donated by Classic Garden Elements at the Europa Rosarium Sangerhausen.
- Amazingly deep blue delphiniums provide company for the Rose Obelisk II in a cottage garden in midsummer.
- Clematis viticella ‘Polish Spirit’ looks on top of the world when trained on a Classic Garden Elements ‘de rigueur’ wall trellis. Here it radiates a wonderful clear cornflower blue.
- Impressions of the Rose Garden at Peter Beales Roses in Attleborough, East Anglia
- You can expect magnificent blooms when the Classic Garden Elements ‘Jean Vibert’ metal trellis supports the famous ‘Super Excelsa” climbing rose